Facebook Ad Specialist
Marigold Marketing Group is seeking an accomplished Facebook Ad Specialist. Marigold Marketing Group is a growing Facebook Ad Agency offering advertisers high converting marketing strategy & advertising campaigns for Facebook.
The Facebook Ad Specialist at Marigold Marketing Group builds and optimizes Facebook advertising campaigns. This position requires an expertise of the paid digital ecosystem include paid social, and display/programmatic media buying.
This is a fully remote position. We are looking for a very organized, driven and success oriented person who has a high energy level. We want someone who is career oriented. Willing to make a commitment and devote themselves to their own success as well as that of the team.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
The ideal Marigold Marketing Group Facebook Ad Specialist will have 1-2 years of experience in paid social advertising creation. You’ll also develop deeper skills in retargeting, web metrics, ad copywriting, and analysis.
- Creates custom audience from email list
- Creates custom audience from website traffic
- Creates lookalike audience
- Creates like campaign
- Creates post engagement campaign
- Creates a sales page campaign
- Creates a conversion campaign
- Creates a website click campaign
- Completes required checklists throughout campaign creation and review process
- Utilizes Asana project management software to prioritize and complete tasks on or before deadlines
- Attends weekly Team Training meetings
- Engages in continuing education in order to improve skills
How do you know if you’re a good fit?
You are intelligent, competent, well organized, and reliable. You are obsessed with perfection, have a passion for success, and most importantly you love to have fun. You’re an independent self-starter who can tackle any obstacle.
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to independently implement optimization findings and passion keyword and paid search research
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on in getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities and brands
- Attention to detail for review of client assets during ad creation process
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- A logical but creative mindset, being able to take a company’s objectives and identify campaign strategy through research and analysis (i.e.: recommending appropriate keywords, targeting, interests, and more)
- Experience analyzing and generating reporting for major metrics, goal tracking and revenue tracking
- Strong analysis skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills
If you are coachable, like to have fun, meet and exceed sales goals then we want to hear from you.
- Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include “#MMGJobs” in the Subject line with 4-6 words that describe you (an example subject line: ‘Mega Motivated Ad Specialist #MMGJobs’)