Facebook Ad Account Executive
Marigold Marketing Group is seeking an accomplished Facebook Advertising Account Executive. Marigold Marketing Group is a growing Facebook Ad Agency offering advertisers high converting marketing strategy & advertising campaigns for Facebook.
The selected candidate will have proven inside sales success, a desire to win and will be held accountable to meeting new business development goals. Daily activities will include but not limited to; prospecting new business, meeting with potential new and existing clients, and maintaining relationships.
This is a fully remote inside sales position. We are looking for a very organized, driven and success oriented person who has a high energy level. We want someone who is career oriented. Willing to make a commitment and devote themselves to their own success as well as that of the team.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
The ideal Marigold Marketing Group Facebook Ad Account Executive will have 1-2 years of experience in paid social advertising and 2+ years of phone sales training.
You will support peers and seniors on your account team by setting up & managing PPC & CPM campaign accounts, assisting in account optimization, compiling reports, and recommending new opportunities for client growth.
You’ll also develop deeper skills in retargeting, web metrics, ad copywriting, and analysis.
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Maintaining and organizing client files and records
- Manages the day to day operations in reference to clients
- Scheduling meetings and appointments with clients
- Manage client relationships including leading client meetings and setting expectations via clear, concise communications
- Support and initiate client campaign recommendations with data and research
- Studies each client’s FB Ads Dashboard daily and actively seeks areas of improvement & makes those suggestions to team/clients
- Manage sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Retention and upsell of existing customers
- Provide professional after-sales support to manage client on boarding
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
How do you know if you’re a good fit?
You are intelligent, competent, well organized, and reliable. You are obsessed with perfection, have a passion for success, and most importantly you love to have fun. You’re an independent self-starter who can tackle any obstacle.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Creativity and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially phone and webinar presentations
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Strong speaking skills
If you are coachable, like to have fun, meet and exceed sales goals then we want to hear from you.
- Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Include “#MMGJobs” in the Subject line with 4-6 words that describe you (an example subject line: ‘Charismatic Instagram-Obsessed Sales Ninja #MMGJobs’)